SCHOOLMASTER AVAILABLE FOR LESSONS.
for info call or text Erin at 609-304-5804
Erin currently has over a dozen students showing in both schooling and USEF/USDF Recognized shows in Training thru Third Level, all of whom have qualified for BLM's and GAIG's for the past several years, and whom have won numerous USDF and All-Breeds Awards. Two of her students finished 2nd in USDF Year-End Awards for their Pas de Deux and competed at BLM's and GAIG's. Her students have been very successful in ESDCTA and several smaller GMO's. Erin specializes in continuing education for more advanced riders and those riding our school masters.
Ryann was born and raised here at Suddenly Farm where she still resides. She has over 16 years experience riding and showing. She has trainied with Erin Scelba-Johnson, Jane Landau of West Windsor, N.J., and Leif Sorensen of Denmark. She and her horse, Kenzo, have shown thru Third Level Dressage and she has earned her USDF Bronze medal and her Bronze and Silver Medals from ECRDA and ESDCTA. Ryann is currently a junior at Neumann University majoring in Early Childhood Education/Special Ed.
Leigha has 25 years experience riding and showing. She has done hunters, jumpers and Dressage, but has focused solely on Dressage since 2004. She has trained with Lori Nagel of Greenville, Pa and Earl Jordon of State College, Pa. She was a member of the Penn State Horse Judging Team and captain from 2001 - 2003. She was also a 4H leader for 3 years in Mercer Pa. Leigha graduated from Penn State University with a degree in Animal Bio-science and is presently a teacher in Medford. She is presently riding with Erin Scelba-Johnson and is showing 4th level.
OUR INDOOR RIDING ARENA ALLOWS FOR YEAR-ROUND RIDING.
Our lesson program includes:
- learning proper handling of the horse of the ground
- learning to groom and tack up the horse
- English riding lessons teaching balanced seat riding
- proper after-riding care of the horse and tack
- students will rotate horses thus providing a more rounded experience - the instructor will decide which horse her student will ride each week.
Riding Times and Cancellations
-Your instructor will set aside a specific time for your lesson which is usually the same day and time each week
-Please arrive 10 to 15 mins before your lesson to insure being prepared on time. If you are late, there is the possibility that your lesson may have to be shortened to fit your time slot. In that case, you will still be responsible for the cost of your regular lesson.
- We request at least 24 hrs notice for cancellations. If you fail to show up for a scheduled lesson, you inconvenience many people - especially your instructor. If no notice is given, you will be responsible for the missed lesson. If you continually cancel or fail to show up,your time may be given away.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT OUR TRAINERS/INSTRUCTORS ARE PROFESSIONALS, AND THIS IS THEIR OCCUPATION - NOT THEIR HOBBY. BE CONSIDERATE OF THEIR TIME BY BEING ON TIME OR NOTIFYING THEM IN ADVANCE IF YOU CANNOT MAKE A LESSON.
- long pants - stretchy material is best. NO SHORTS
- boots of some kind with at least a 1/2" heel - no platform shoes or sandles
- a safety helment is required for all students. We have a few loaners that can be borrowed for the lesson.
-private 30 minute lesson with Ryann or Leigha - $35
-private 45 min lesson with Ryann or Leigha- $45
-1 hr semi-private with Ryann or Leigha - $35 each rider
-private 1 hr with Ryann or Leigha - $55
-private 45 mins with Erin - $60
-Private 1 hr with Erin - $70
Since we focus on safety and educating the rider, we do not offer group lessons; nor do we require you to purchase a large "package" of lessons.
Call 609-654-6076 for information about our lesson program.
Erin and 2 of her students at the 2008 ESDCTA Championships