325 Main St Lumberton, NJ 08048
SCHOOLMASTER AVAILABLE FOR LESSONS.
for info call or text Erin at 609-304-5804
Training is provided by Erin Scelba-Johnson, our resident instructor; and Lisa Adkisson-Lott.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ERIN WHO HAS JUST QUALIFIED FOR THE 2015 USDF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN KENTUCKY WITH COUTURE AT FIRST LEVEL MUSICAL FREESTYLE AND HAS BEEN INVITED AS AN ALTERNATE WITH LENNOX AT INTERMEDIATE MUSICAL FREESTYLE.
NO SMOKING AND NO DOGS PERMITTED ON THE FARM
OUR INDOOR RIDING ARENA ALLOWS FOR YEAR-ROUND RIDING.
Our lesson program includes:
- learning proper handling of the horse of the ground
- learning to groom and tack up the horse
- English riding lessons teaching balanced seat riding
- proper after-riding care of the horse and tack
- students will rotate horses thus providing a more rounded experience - the instructor will decide which horse her student will ride each week.
Riding Times and Cancellations
-Your instructor will set aside a specific time for your lesson which is usually the same day and time each week - example, every Tuesday at 3:00. You are expected to be here each week at that time, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
-Please arrive 10 to 15 mins before your lesson to insure being prepared on time. If you are late, your lesson may have to be shortened to fit your time slot. In that case, you will still be responsible for the cost of your regular lesson.
- 24 hrs notice is REQUIRRED for cancellations. If you fail to show up for a scheduled lesson, you inconvenience many people - especially your instructor. If no notice is given, you will be responsible for the cost of the missed lesson. Exceptions will be considered on an individual basis.If you continually cancel or fail to show up, your time may be given away.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT OUR TRAINERS/INSTRUCTORS ARE PROFESSIONALS, AND THIS IS AN OCCUPATION - NOT JUST A HOBBY. BE CONSIDERATE OF THEIR TIME BY BEING ON TIME OR NOTIFYING THEM IN ADVANCE IF YOU CANNOT MAKE A LESSON.Attire
- long pants - stretchy material is best. NO SHORTS
- boots of some kind with at least a 1/2" heel - no platform shoes or sandles
- a safety helment is required for all students. We have a few loaners that can be borrowed for the lesson.
-private 30 minute lesson (for riders 10 AND UNDER) with an assistant instructor -$35
-private 30 minute lesson (ages 11 AND UP) with an assistant instructor - $40
-private 45 min (AGES 10 AND UNDER) with an assistant instructor - $45
-private 45 min lesson (AGES 11 AND OLDER) with and assistant instructor - $50
-1 hr semi-private with an assistant instructor - $40 each rider
-private 1 hr with assistant instructor - $60
-Private lesson with Erin - $70
visit www.lennoxdressage.com for more of Erin's training rates
Since we focus on safety and educating the rider, we do not offer group lessons; nor do we require you to purchase a large "package" of lessons.
Call 609-654-6076 for information about our lesson program.
If you are interested in more information or speaking with Erin, please email us at email@example.com and she will get back to you.
Erin and 2 of her students at the 2008 ESDCTA Championships